Monday 2 April 2012

Good Old Board Games

Remember the good old days when families sat around and played board games and cards?  I certainly do.  We never had a TV when I was a kid so we played board games and cards all the time.  I know (from what the kids have told me) that some of you still do.  Fantastic!  Board games promote a whole lot of things.  strategic thinking, co-operation, competition, logical thinking, honesty, mathematical skills, literacy skills and plenty of other things.

As part of a class reward: Everyone has posted on their individual blogs Wooooohoooooo! We played board games this afternoon.  As a teacher it is wonderful to see your class engaged and 'playing' respectfully and genuinely having fun.  Well done Room 13, I am proud of you :)
Ms Tito

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets